Meet Cate!!! She’s our spokesmodel for Lee-Davis High School! Unfortunately, I did not meet her when I worked there last year, but I am SOO glad I’ve met her now!! I love any girl who’s got confidence, heart, and an opinion. Plus, she’s got an eye for photography and an effortless style! I’m really looking forward to photographing her more, and getting to know her this upcoming year! Take a look at a few of my favorites of Cate at our River Bound Spokesmodel Shoot!! When you see her at Lee-Davis be sure to ask her all about M. Chase Narrative Photography!!
This is effortless Cate and so beautiful!!
I’ve asked all the Featured Seniors to complete an interview for the blog so we can all get to know them a little better! I’m a fan of James Lipton and his show “Inside the Actor’s Studio” — it only airs in re-runs now but at the end of his interview with well-known actors & actresses he always asks the same 10 questions. I liked the variety of questions and that it was a light-hearted and fun way to get a glimpse of someone’s personality with just 10 questions. Here’s how Cate answered the interview!
1. What is your favorite word? Essentially
2. What is your least favorite word? Nipple (Ladies, don’t you agree?)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Vintage photographs
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? When things are too perfect
5. What sound or noise do you love? John Mayer’s voice
6. What sounds or noise to do you hate? The sound of goodbye
7. What is favorite curse word? (I’ve decided to keep these words a little more discrete than their original answers) ******-******
8. What profession other than you own would like to attempt? Housewife to David Beckham
9. What profession would you not like to do? Bus Driver (This would not rank hight on my list either)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “May the force be with you”
Speaking of vintage photographs — I also happen to LOVE black and white film, and I love photographing my Seniors with it! Cate also teamed up with Blair for a few shots — you’ll be seeing more of Blair next week!! Be sure to check back!!
This is the perfect time to schedule your 2014 Senior Session! The Summer heat will be here before you know it — be sure to grab a date before the dreaded heat arrives!! Email me for more information, or ask Cate!! email@example.com