Meet Emily!! She’s one of spokesmodels for Patrick Henry High School! Try not to get her confused with her twin sister, Rachel (who you will meet next week!), these two are an unstoppable team when they’re together! If you see either of them in the hallways be sure to stop and ask them about Senior Portraits. I am so happy to have them both on this year’s model team!!
I’ve asked all the Featured Seniors to complete an interview for the blog so we can all get to know them a little better! I’m a fan of James Lipton and his show “Inside the Actor’s Studio” — it only airs in re-runs now but at the end of his interview with well-known actors & actresses he always asks the same 10 questions. I liked the variety of questions and that it was a light-hearted and fun way to get a glimpse of someone’s personality with just 10 questions. Here’s how Emily answered the interview!
1. What is your favorite word? Yes
2. What is your least favorite word? No (Why does this not surprise me!)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Music
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Complaining or Yelling
5. What sound or noise do you love? Someone singing country music to me
6. What sounds or noise to do you hate? My puppy crying at 3am
7. What is favorite curse word? ****
8. What profession other than you own would like to attempt? Nurse Practitioner
9. What profession would you not like to do? Gynecologist (Good call)
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “Welcome to Paradise”
Love these images of Emily & Rachel together!! Some say they don’t look like twins… those people are crazy!! Two gorgeous girls that, luckily, have two very different styles; otherwise, I couldn’t tell them apart!
Next week you will meet Rachel! Be sure to connect with us on Facebook!! Find these ladies at school and ask them all about Senior Portraits with M. Chase Narrative Photography!! Don’t miss out on booking your session this Summer!