Meet Rachel!!! She is also our spokesmodel at Patrick Henry High School with her twin sister, Emily. I taught at PHHS briefly last year, but didn’t meet either of them, so I am so excited to get to know them now! They’re outspoken, charismatic, and quite the animal-lovers… and look at these coordinated outfits, love that black and white with a pop of color! These girls are FUN! Their older sister happens to be a bride of mine (and you’ll meet her in June!) Rachel is wearing the coral pants and Emily is in the mint green. I love that they’re both apart of our Spokesmodel Team. If you see either of them in the hallways at PHHS, be sure to ask them about their experience with M. Chase Narrative Photography!
I’ve asked all the Featured Seniors to complete an interview for the blog so we can all get to know them a little better! I’m a fan of James Lipton and his show “Inside the Actor’s Studio” — it only airs in re-runs now but at the end of his interview with well-known actors & actresses he always asks the same 10 questions. I liked the variety of questions and that it was a light-hearted and fun way to get a glimpse of someone’s personality with just 10 questions. Here’s how Rachel answered the interview!
1. What is your favorite word? Unfortunately
2. What is your least favorite word? Moist (Did you know that 70% of people agree – Moist is not a popular word!)
3. What turns you on creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Dancing and writing
4. What turns you off creatively, spiritually, or emotionally? Drawing
5. What sound or noise do you love? Luke Bryan’s voice
6. What sounds or noise to do you hate? When cardboard rubs together
7. What is favorite curse word? ****
8. What profession other than you own would like to attempt? Nurse
9. What profession would you not like to do? Manicurist/Pedicurist
10. If Heaven exists, what would you like to hear God say when you arrive at the Pearly Gates? “You’re supposed to be here.”
I love this set on the rocks! Look at those colorful wedges! Rachel looking timeless in black and white!! Your senior session can also include film for this classic look! That’s our model team!! Blair at Atlee, Cate from Lee-Davis, along with and Emily and Rachel at PHHS!!
I am thrilled to have this small group of girls represent my studio. Dates for June, July and August are being selected!! Be sure to ask them about Senior Portraits or contact me directly so we can get your date on the calendar!! Dates are limited this Summer, so make plans to book sooner rather than later!! Email me for a full price list and to schedule a time to meet at The Shop! email@example.com.